Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I had a dream about you...

Here's a funny dream from last night.

I was at a choir concert with Abby. There were also some people from my junior high there. Abby got up to sing with an all girls choir. She kept looking at me like I was distracting her. I was sitting all the way in the back row. Then she had to sing a solo and must have done something wrong because another girl took the mic when Abby was done and explained to everyone that she sang it wrong. Abby didn't seem to care and just kept staring at me. She went back to stand with the choir, but they didn't sing anything.

After a while Abby took the mic again and said she was supposed to sing a duet (at which point I was terrified she was going to ask me to sing with her) but she had forgotten the music. She told the audience that she was distracted because she kept thinking about how she was going to marry me soon. Everyone stood up and turned around to look at me. While she was telling everyone this she made some jokes that made people laugh. I got the feeling that other guys thought she was funny and wanted to ask her out, but they couldn't because she was engaged to me.

Has nothing to do with this blog, yet it is awesome
What makes certain people appear in dreams? Abby is in the majority of my dreams and that makes sense to me. Next would be my immediate family and some of my best friends, i.e. Spencer, Brett, Matt, Tyler and Bryce. Spencer, Brett and Matt often show up in my dreams as I remember them from high school and not like they are now. Its weird though when someone I haven't thought of in years and never really talked to when I did know them shows up in my dream. I guess your brain needs to create a background for what's going on. And then my sister-in-law Annie has been in a couple, but always as someone else. Like its a different person, but I know that its Annie. Weird, huh?

1 comment:

  1. whoa! that's awesome that you have dreams about me. I had a dream last night and you were in it ... for reals.

    ReplyDelete