Monday, October 4, 2010

And the winner is...

So last week I had a dream that I was playing tennis with a friend of mine and I was down 1-5 in the set. He was acting pretty arrogant when I decided that I wanted to beat him. Then he turned into Raphael Nadal. I won a couple of games, but lost the set. We kept playing and even though I didn't win I did pretty well for playing against Raphael Nadal.

That was a super cool dream. Then last night I didn't sleep well because I'm sick and I'm on a hard bed here in this hotel room in Alabama. I do, however, remember waking up thinking that I was going to magic school like in Harry Potter instead of going to military training. I woke up thinking, "What if I can't do magic?" I guess that's what I get for listening to the 7th Harry Potter book on the 16 hour drive from Texas to Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment