Saturday, September 25, 2010

A side of applesauce

I feel like I haven't been having interesting dreams lately. None that I really wanted to write down and certainly none that I've wanted to blog about. But today is a very rainy day so we are staying inside all day and I took a look in my dream journal to find an interesting dream to blog about. Here's what I came up with.

This is a dream that I had back at the beginning of my recording dreams. I had this after my professor told us that dreams hold deep meaning and this dream was so weird I couldn't believe that he was trying to tell me it held some sort of meaning.

Now imagine a sled full of this stuff
I was some sort of ruler in a place similar to what you would find in a Chronicles of Narnia movie. I disagreed with how the king and queen were ruling, though. I learned that to show your displeasure with the king and queen you throw applesauce on their son, so I got a plastic toboggan/sled full of applesauce and started throwing it on their 5-year-old son. This really upset the young prince and he started to cry. Then the dream ended.

A short dream, but nonetheless interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment