Sunday, October 31, 2010

Don't Panic!

Tyler Carr and I were being held captive somewhere when his brother Bryce (birthday shout-out!) came and freed us. He drove us back to my parents' house in a van. We spent most of the rest of the dream getting packed and ready. It turns out Shredder (of Ninja Turtles fame) was the one that had been holding us and he was coming to take us away. The whole dream I remember trying to decide if we were going to go with Shredder or fight back. We packed so we would be ready to leave with him if we had to.

Tyler called the embassy to tell them that a person that had gone missing was dead and we knew this because we had seen that person while we were being held at Shredder's. I got mad at Tyler because Shredder had a spy at the embassy so he probably knew that we were at my parents' house now. We hurried to get ready and my dad calmly helped.

When we heard a knock at the door Tyler and I panicked. We decided to fight back instead of go with him. I grabbed a baseball bat and gave another to Tyler. Tyler ran to the door as my dad opened it. A lady walked through the door and started introducing Shredder as he shoved her out of the way. I was standing about 20 feet down the hall when I saw him walk in. Then I reached into my pocket with my right hand and grabbed a pistol and shot him. That's when the dream ended.

Ever notice how you can be in a total panic in your dream, but others seem so calm? Like if you think you're about to die or you're not wearing any clothes the people around you in the dream act as if its no big deal. That seems to be pretty common in my dreams.

Oh, and I promise I have not been watching Ninja Turtles lately. But now I want to.

1 comment:

  1. good thing you used your pistol first instead of trying to get into top or side mount ;)

    ReplyDelete